Last night's storm has cleared out and left you with a pile of fresh snow and a park loaded with cush landings, so grab your DAKINE Echo Jacket and head up the canyon to bask in fresh snow and prime weather. Streamlined, straightforward design, without the gimmicky baggage that can weigh a jacket down, keeps the snow off your back so you can enjoy the snow under your feet.
- Nylon ripstop is lightweight and durable
- 5K-rated fabric will shield you from light, powdery snow
- Critical seams are taped to protect you where you need it most
- Adjustable four-piece hood keeps the wind and cold off your head
- Water-resistant pockets keep your essentials dry