No one likes extra weight.
You're not a pack rat; you like to carry what you need and nothing more. Pack your nerdy essentials in the Dakine Factor 20L Backpack when you head to school, work, or anywhere you'll need that high-tech gadgetry. Well, that's everywhere for you, isn't it? Good thing this streamlined pack features adjustable padded shoulder straps and a sternum strap for all-day comfort. An ample padded sleeve coddles your 15-inch laptop, and other plentiful pockets organize your other necessities.
- Ultra-durable 600D polyester withstands your rugged adventure and protects your goods and gear from wear and tear
- Padded shoulder straps and top opening give you convenient carrying options
- Adjustable sternum strap further stabilizes and secures load
- Accommodates essentials for a full-day outing at school or work or on the road
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates most 14-inch laptops
- Front organizer, fleece-lined sunglasses, and two side mesh pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Factor Backpack 1200 cu in
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Well made and good size. The pack works well for daily uses. Good size means it's not too large to hit surrounding things when turning and it's not too small that won't take all necessities. The top small pocket is very useful especially items that need quick access for ex; thumb drives, pens keys...etc. What I only wished was zippers on the two side pockets and they should be in normal fabric as the rest of the pack instead of net.