Toasty warm with a Gore-Tex liner for less than a a lift ticket.
- Insert: Gore Tex® Waterproof / Breathable
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 210 / 280g ] [ Mitt 210 / 350g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert
- DWR treated nylon shell
- Rubbertec palm
- Tricot liner
- Gauntlet cuff
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Dakine Frontier gloves are top notch. They keep my hands (even my fingertips) nice and toasty, but are also very breathable for warmer days. The comfort is excellent, and so is the price. These gloves are very waterproof as well, so they keep you nice and dry for those all day sessions. Great purchase.