DAKINE Heli Pro DLX Backpack - Women's - 1100cu in - 2009
2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Be the first to upload your photo of the Heli Pro DLX Backpack - Women's - 1100cu in. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
December 4, 2009
I got the Dakine Heli Pro to replace my old heli pro from 4 years back.. and i LOVE IT! Aside from the awesome print on the Pelosi pack (which has a matching glove!), this is a great pack for sidecountry or small backcountry trips. I can fit my camelback, shovel and probe in it no problem, with plenty or room for an extra layer and some snacks (gotta have the fruit snacks!).
Some cool features:
- the top pocket is "fur" lined so you can throw your shades in there with out scratching them. not really large enough for goggles, but fits sunglasses well.
- side nalgene holder that unzips so if you are just hiking around you can throw a nalgene or other water bottle in there.
- straps for skis or a board. since some do both, good to have the versatility on your pack.
- built-in snow-seat that folds out the back so you dont have to get your bum wet while waiting for others to catch up to you.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 600D Polyester
- 1100cu in (18L)
- Molded back panel
- Hydration Compatible:
- Access Types:
- [External] 1 front, 1 fleece-lined goggle
- Snowboard Carry:
- Yes, vertical
- Ski Carry:
- Yes, diagonal
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Shovel Pocket:
- 2.9lb (1.3kg)
- Recommended Use:
- Skiing, snowboarding, backcountry
- Manufacturer Warranty: