Get gnarly all over the place.
- Contoured harness designed specifically to fit a girl�s frame dials in the comfort
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket protects your lenses
- Insulated hydration sleeve keeps your H2O from freezing
- Quick-draw ice axe sleeve holds your tools close-at-hand
Share your thoughts
Does this have all the waist belts, and...
Does this have all the waist belts, and chest strap, and the waist side pocket?
Do you get the lifetime guarantee if you...
Do you get the lifetime guarantee if you buy it from here?
Yep, as in forever.
is this pack a good choice for everyday...
is this pack a good choice for everyday use like at school, and not just on the slopes because while i do ski, i don't do anything very hardcore?
I have the men's version and my girl has this one.
I bring my to work with me everyday and it works pretty well. Depending on how many books you plan on hauling to and from class, this bag should also work for you.
If you plan on hauling 3 textbooks, 2 binders, a couple notebooks and your TI-83 calculator, it might be a little small.
Nonetheless, it's a bad ass bag and looks really good.
I use this one daily for my treks around campus. I only generally have a binder, a textbook or two, some random electronics, etc. and it works great. It definitely isn't bottomless, but it does have a nice pocket on the front for pencils, pens, old sticks of gum, and the like. The main compartment can easily hold 2 textbooks and the top "goggle" pocket is fleece lined and can store an iPod, phone, etc. The water bottle pocket is great too if you get thirsty throughout the day.
does this come with a hydration system? ...
does this come with a hydration system? Or do you have to buy it seperately? Thanks
You've got to purchase it separately. The pack is compatible, but does not actually come with the bladder.
you will need to get a bladder.if you have had a camel back just use the bladder from that.Thats what i did it works great
I got the Dakine Heli Pro to replace my old heli pro from 4 years back.. and i LOVE IT! Aside from the awesome print on the Pelosi pack (which has a matching glove!), this is a great pack for sidecountry or small backcountry trips. I can fit my camelback, shovel and probe in it no problem, with plenty or room for an extra layer and some snacks (gotta have the fruit snacks!).
Some cool features:
- the top pocket is "fur" lined so you can throw your shades in there with out scratching them. not really large enough for goggles, but fits sunglasses well.
- side nalgene holder that unzips so if you are just hiking around you can throw a nalgene or other water bottle in there.
- straps for skis or a board. since some do both, good to have the versatility on your pack.
- built-in snow-seat that folds out the back so you dont have to get your bum wet while waiting for others to catch up to you.