Not just a weekend warrior.
- Vertical snowboard carry and diagonal cable ski carry tote your ride while you hike (that is, on those days when your helicopter is grounded)
- Internal 14-inch laptop sleeve doubles as a hydration sleeve to house nourishing fluids
- Fleece-lined pocket lets you stash your goggles when not in use
- Waist belt stabilizes the bag, transfers the load to your hips, and is padded so it won't dig into your skin
Share your thoughts
Extra pocket for the little stuff
For all the little stuff that makes your backcountry/outdoor adventure easier!
what!? A separate goggle pocket!!!
wet your whistle!
carry all the stuff that counts!
I'm in love with a Pro...Heli Pro!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
SO I'm in love with this pack. I have used it for day tours and look forward to using it for day hikes! It has all the space I need for the essentials Probe, Shovel, Extra layer Goggles (extra lens), gloves, Hydration and food for the day! Even though it can hold a lot it still low profile to reduce swing weight so when you are skiing/boarding your balance and weight is kept in and doesn't affect your pow run . Another cool fact is that the horizontal and cross ski/board carry feature! If you are looking for a great pack for the great outdoors then look no further!
My fav backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this backpack so that I would be able to go for day hikes with my snowboard. Turns out its so comfy and practical that I use it all the time.
The size is spot on, It will take some lunch, jacket, camera, gogs, and few other small essentials and its easy enough to strap your snowshoes/poles to the outside when you are done with them and are ready to ride.
In its second life it fits a small laptop, ipad, gym gear and lunch. Because its not massive it is a great fit and really easy to carry.
As with all dakine bags I have owned the quality is excellent and its super durable.
Its not water proof but the material is thick so it seems to be ok in a light shower or light snow.
Oh yeah, It has a hydration sleeve so I can use my camelback in it.
Got this backpack for school and it's turning out to be great bag. Perfect for lugging around books and a computer, but not too big or bulky. Love all the different compartments and most importantly, the purple plaid. Can't wait for the snow to start falling so I can use it with skis!