- Two zippered compartments
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Adjustable waist belt
- Dri-mesh back panel
- Adjustable waist belt provides a just-right fit
- Dri-mesh back panel offers comfort while you rock out at the music festival
- 600D polyester offers solid durability, abrasion resistance, and protection against the elements
- Two zippered compartments stash your keys, wallet, and small gear
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket holds your fancy shades
Share your thoughts
Just big enough to hold wallet, phone...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is fairly small. It's just big enough to hold your wallet, phone and keys, and that's the reason I bought it. It's great to take on a run where you don't want to haul much. If you want to haul a water bottle and a bit more, look at one of the Osprey hip packs. But for 'light work', this is the one. It's well made and durable.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I wore this one day up at Brighton before giving it to my brother for christmas and I have some things to say. I know for a fact it holds full carrots comfortably in it. One 20 oz waterbottle fit just fine in it. A pack of gum fit fine in it. The downside, it only fits one beer can, too bad you can't go two wide. Can't win em all.