Since you're busy holding your girlfriend's hand with one hand and your beverage with the other, let the Dakine Hip Pack stash your wallet, cell, keys, and other small gear while you maneuver through the crowd.
- Adjustable waist belt provides a just-right fit
- Dri-mesh back panel offers comfort while you rock out at the music festival
- 600D polyester offers solid durability, abrasion resistance, and protection against the elements
- Two zippered compartments stash your keys, wallet, and small gear
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket holds your fancy shades
Share your thoughts
Just big enough to hold wallet, phone...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is fairly small. It's just big enough to hold your wallet, phone and keys, and that's the reason I bought it. It's great to take on a run where you don't want to haul much. If you want to haul a water bottle and a bit more, look at one of the Osprey hip packs. But for 'light work', this is the one. It's well made and durable.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I wore this one day up at Brighton before giving it to my brother for christmas and I have some things to say. I know for a fact it holds full carrots comfortably in it. One 20 oz waterbottle fit just fine in it. A pack of gum fit fine in it. The downside, it only fits one beer can, too bad you can't go two wide. Can't win em all.