The Jade understands.
You want to be toasty-warm, dry as a bone, and look fabulous, and the Dakine Jade Pant thinks that's perfectly sensible. It says, "How does Primaloft insulation, 15K-rated weather protection, and inimitable Dakine style sound?" Finally, you feel understood.
- Entrant 15K/10K-rated laminate blocks moisture penetration from the outside while still allowing water vapor to escape the inside to keep you dry
- Polyester jacquard (colors) or Toray nylon fine twill (black only) with a Teflon DWR coating resists wind, snow, rain, and chill to keep you ripping in comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts
- Lightweight, lofty 60g PrimaLoft One insulation keeps you cozy-warm yet mobile
- Brushed tricot, tricot, and taffeta lining is comfy, moisture-wicking, and sleek where you need it
- Articulated leg allows unhindered and natural mobility; side waist adjustment gives you fine fit
- Inner thigh mesh-lined vent cools you down during high-output runs
- Adjustable leg gaiter keeps out snow and cold
- Inner leg reinforcement patch a the cuff adds durability in high-stress area
- Boot gaiter with lace hook locks out the snow
- Lower leg pocket secures essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
these pants do exactly what they're made for. Keep you warm and dry in the snow.
I've worn them for full day trips and they kept me warm and dry the whole time!
Also they are blue so my friends can spot me anywhere on the mountain.
About Item # DAK3198, DAKINE Jade Pant:...
About Item # DAK3198, DAKINE Jade Pant: is the "Brushed tricot, tricot, and taffeta lining" removable?
No, these pants do not have a removable liner.