Your gear's guardian angel.
Grab the Dakine Women’s Low Roller Snowboard Bag before you hop a plane in search of the freshest pow. This fully-padded bag protects your deck on the rough ride from check-in to baggage claim. A full-length, two-way locking zipper makes access easy and keeps your gear from winding up all over the runway, and the exterior-access boot pockets keep your wet boots away from the rest of your gear. Best of all, the custom print makes your bag easy to spot when it pops out of that mysterious baggage cave in the middle of the conveyor zone.
- Fully padded for maximum gear safety
- Exterior access boot pockets allow you to get your wet boots in and out without stinking up the rest of your gear
- Full-length two-way zipper for access from either end
- Dual-end carry handles make for easy direction changes
- Locking zippers keep things from popping out
Share your thoughts
The airlines still haven't killed it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag has taken a beating travelling around the world and is still kicking on with no serious damage, it is super durable. Plus it looks awesome and matches my other dakine bag.
It has big wheels that work great for rolling it through the city and work pretty well when you are dragging it through the snow.
I fit 2 boards, 2 bindings, boots and outerwear in it - its a bit of a squeeze and you wouldn't be able to fit much more than that in (I normally squeeze a few socks and thermals around the empty spaces till its overflowing).
As with all roller bags I've seen its a bit heavy but in my opinion the extra weight is totally worth the convenience of being able to roll it along and the durability.
It was a gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Made my girlfriend super happy, and that's all that matters