The Tanner Hall Team Mission is down for anything.
Snowboard carry straps on the Dakine Tanner Hall Team Mission 25L Backpack? Mweh, guess you have to ask pro skier Mr. Tanner himself about that one. Either way, this versatile pack holds all of your avy gear, skins, hydration, food, and then some when you venture out the resort sidecountry gates. Oh, and this faithful pack works as a commuter pack, thanks to its padded 15-inch laptop sleeve and versatile features.
- Pack's graphics designed in collaboration with pro-skier Tanner Hall to show off his mellow, upbeat vibe and long career of killing it on planks
- Choice of backpack for sidecountry missions and short snowmobile laps in the backcountry, while also doubling as a pack for school or travel
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt, and an adjustable sternum strap provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you tour, bootpack, or shred
- 25-liter pack features room for your avy gear, lunch, hydration, spare goggles, puffy jacket, and other small essentials
- Top entry provides easy access to your gear
- 600D polyester and 600D recycled PET fabrics offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and eco-friendly good vibes while you head out the resort's sidecountry gates
- Mission features board carry straps for vertical snowboard transport when you bootpack
- Fleece-lined side pockets hold your goggles and shades
- Organizer pocket helps keep your gear in place and easy to get to
- Padded internal sleeve fits most 15-inch laptops when you use the Mission as a pack for school or while you travel