The sun may be starting to fade away for the day, but the waves are just getting good. Fight off the late afternoon chills with the Dakine Neo Insulator Women's Long-Sleeve Rashguard. The soft Silver Skin neoprene is comfy and helps retain body heat so you can stay out there until the sun finally calls it quits.
- 1mm Silver Skin neoprene is stretchy and retains heat without being too warm
- Seamless underarms reduce chafing and rashes in your pits and increases flexibility
- Back bottom hem zipper closure makes it easier to take on and off
- 50+ UPF rating protects your skin from harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
Perfect for SUP
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This top is great for a fall day on the water. It's really stretchy for freedom of movement while SUP paddling, and just the right amount of insulation to keep you cozy without making you sweat. Super comfy, short side zipper makes for easy donning, and the colors are great!