The streamlined backcountry buddy that's built for your body.
Sidecountry hikes, snowcat trips, or quick tours—the DAKINE Pro II 26L Backpack keeps you organized and comfy thanks to tons of fine-tuned features and a women's-specific harness for anatomically correct support.
- Anatomically correct harness built to comfortably fit a woman's frame
- Features both vertical snowboard carry and retractable cable ski carry systems
- Deployable helmet carry lets you stash your lid on the way up
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket protects your lenses
- Compression straps and padded waist belt keep your load balanced and comfortable
- Quick-draw sleeve keeps your ice axe close at hand
- Rescue whistle helps you alert others in case of emergency
Share your thoughts
Sizing and proportions are off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This seems like a great day touring backpack in terms of features, volume, and style, but, if this bag fits you, you probably don't need a women's specific bag. The overall length is too long for my torso and the chest strap is not positioned well (it's range is slightly awkward to totally awkward). I'm within average height range and of slim to average build (5'4", 115 lbs).
I'm having a hard time finding a backpack that is big enough for a day of touring but with proportions to comfortably fit me. I was hoping this was the one, but it's not going to work. For the price, I'm going to return it and keep using my boyfriend's smaller, awkwardly fitting bag until I find something that really works.