It's the way to keep your boards in pristine shape on the road.
Dakine beefed up its Recon II Thurster Surfboard Bag to make it the ultimate in board-carrying protection. This luxe bag takes care of your investment in your favorite sport with its extra-thick closed-cell foam padding and burly outer materials.
- Polyester ripstop top half deflects dings and scuffs
- Heat-reflective bottom can face the sky in the back of your car or on your roof rack
- Bag fits up to two boards, with a padded divider in between
- Corrosion-proof wrap-around zipper with internal rail protection stands up to wind, sun, and saltwater exposure
- Fish-hook zip design makes it easy to slip boards in and out
- Expandable tail can accommodate boards with fins in or out
- Padded removable shoulder strap makes carrying a cinch
- Wax/fin pocket stows the small stuff