All your gear in one bag.
If your gear is discombobulated all over your whip, the DAKINE Rider's 80L Duffel Bag will change your life.
- Main compartment zips out to unfold a tarp-lined changing mat to stand on while putting on boots, shoes, or booties
- Two tarp-lined side cargo pockets have dual zipper closure store extras like goggles, gloves, and socks
- Large main compartment is big enough to hold boots, helmet, outerwear, wetsuit and more
- A sleek design and convenient storage make this a DAKINE team favorite
Share your thoughts
Perfect biking duffel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought this duffel for weekend MTB trips. The volume and compartments are perfect for holding gear. Easy to keep the dirty gear separated and easily held four day s worth of riding clothes, energy food, spare tubes... basically everything I needed and then some. Very durable material and burly zippers.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the various compartments, unlike most basic duffles with just one huge compartment and a small zipper. This one has two huge end pockets. each one can fit a bike helmet, sunglasses case, bike gloves and some other stuff. The zip out mat is also really cool although I haven't used it yet. great in a pinch when you don't want to step in the dirt or mud. sure your bag gets dirty, but your feet won't! nice mesh open pockets inside too to put pumps, snacks, tubes etc.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag is huge. Perfect size for an extended biking weekend though. Great attention to detail and the internal organizer pockets are great.
Can anyone campare this to the 51L riders...
Can anyone campare this to the 51L riders duffel?
I'm curious if the end pockets are much larger with everything else. I like the smaller bag but want something larger for my downhill gear. Thanks
I needed a bag for my snowboard gear and this fits the bill! Great size with plenty of room for gear including boots, helmet, goggles, gloves, hat, coat with room left over for extras. The changing mat unzips all the way to the ground providing plenty of room to change, there is an inside liner that keeps the bag contents from dumping out when using the changing mat. Of course I waited for the end of season sale so I haven't field tested it yet...although it is packed and ready for next year. Haha. I would definitely buy another.
It sounds good but I'd like to see photos...
It sounds good but I'd like to see photos of it unfolded so I can see how the changing mat works.
Check out amazon - they have photos of it unfolded.