Have happy hands during wicked storms.
- The tough nylon and polyester shell withstands abuse while a water-resistant coating ensures that the moisture beads off the surface
- A water-resistant leather palm and back hand helps you easily stick grabs, buckle bindings, or grab ski poles when your beater friend yard-sales
- Soft fleece lining feels great against cold, dry skin and helps aid sweat evaporation so your hands don't get clammy in the afternoon
- The slide-lock wrist and drawstring gauntlet closure keeps the mittens secure and the snow out
- On the back of the thumb, the nose panel lets you comfortably de-snot your schnoz and wipe away the endless faceshots
- A pocket in the back of the hand lets you slip in a heat pack when the chairlift breaks down
Share your thoughts
Lady Friend Digs 'Em
Super warm and comfortable, yet still able to buckle up her boots before dropping into the rhythm section. A bit warm for the spring park laps but perfect for those cold days in lcc. Waterproofing clearly isn't going to stand up to 8 hours of 60-degree spring slush melt, but when it's cold and blowing they're perfect.