- 220g liner upgrade for added warmth
- Moisture wicking stretch poly shell
- Midweight (220g) stretch polyester fleece offers mobility in all directions
- Moisture wicking fleece material keeps hands sweat-free.
Share your thoughts
No surprises, which is a good thing.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Got these to wear under other gloves, but I've ended up using them mostly on their own when hiking and skinning. Comfortable and lightweight, just what you'd expect. Nothing groundbreaking, but they're glove liners; they do what they're supposed to, and the price is right.
Just tested this liner in the snow while Night shreddin, underneath my regular gloves. Kept my hands super warm, especially when I was smoking on the lift and had to take my regular glove off. Just had my cigarette out with my liner on, felt a little cold but nothing compared to a bear naked hand.
On a cold day I won't go back to not using a liner underneath reg gloves. Don't spent too much on liner's either. This is the perfect price, any more than $10-15 and ur gettin jacked.
These are a perfect price for a perfect liner. Fit is true to fit, I wear a Large size regular glove from Dakine so I got the Large size liner, fits perfectly.