Pro skier Sean Pettit's signature Heli Pro Backpack.
Keep your powder shredding appearance looking clean and effortless with the Dakine Sean Pettit Team Heli Pro Backpack. Designed with pro skier Sean Pettit, this low-profile backcountry daypack offers plenty of room for your avy gear and then some when you head out your resort's sidecountry gates or do short laps in the backcountry on your snow machine.
- Choice of backpack for sidecountry missions and short snowmobile laps in the backcountry, while also doubling as a pack for school or travel
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you tour, bootpack, or shred
- 20-liter pack features room for your avy gear, snacks, hydration, spare goggles, puffy jacket, and other small essentials
- Top entry provides easy access to your gear
- 600D polyester and 600D recycled PET fabrics offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and eco-friendly good vibes while you head out the resort's sidecountry gates
- Retractable cable ski carry for convenience
- Heli Pro Blackout enables diagonal ski carry or vertical snowboard transport
- Hydration compatible technology ensures you stay well hydrated
- Fleece-lined top pocket holds your goggles or shades
- Organizer pocket helps keep your gear in place and easy to get to
- Non-padded sleeve fits most 15-inch laptops when you use the Heli Pro as a pack for school or while you travel
- Integrated rescue whistle in the sternum strap helps you alert others to danger or your whereabouts
Share your thoughts
All time Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just received this pack a few weeks ago and i am already more than happy with it. The quality is amazing along with so many extra features, my favorite being the ski carrier. I highly recommend this pack for any use wether it be in the mountains or in the streets!