DAKINE has finally done it with the Women's Sequoia Short Glove; putting a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane in a park-inspired, short-cuffed glove so you don't look like an astronaut trying to grab your board in space. The short cuff allows better freedom of movement for double grabs and hand-plants, but the synthetic insulation, removable stretch fleece liner, and internal heat pack pocket leave nothing to be desired in the warmth department.
- The tough nylon and polyester shell withstands abuse while a water-resistant coating and Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane ensures that no moisture seeps inside
- A Rubbertec palm helps you easily stick grabs, buckle bindings, or grab ski poles when your beater friend yard-sales
- Soft fleece liner glove feels great against cold, dry skin and can be removed to prevent clammy hands
- A hook-and-loop cuff allows easy on-off with a secured fit that lets in minimal snow and cold air
- On the back of the thumb, the nose panel lets you comfortably de-snot your schnoz and wipe away epic faceshots from your goggles
- A water-resistant zip stash pocket holds small items you want close