Take it for a spin.
70 ounces of water and a snack should be sufficient for any ride up to about 15 miles. That's what makes the DAKINE Shuttle Hydration Bag so useful, it takes care of you on most rides. Anything else is overkill and actually winds up slowing you down.
- Breathable DriMesh back panel and shoulder straps help keep you cool
- Removable waist belt for added support
- Top access to storage compartment
- Back access to hydration compartment
- PVC-free 630D nylon fabric for planet-friendly durability
- 70oz Shape-Loc hydration reservoir included
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your eyewear safe
- Bungee storage on the back for extra clothes or a rain jacket
- Rescue whistle included for emergencies
Share your thoughts
Surprisingly Generous in Volume
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I removed the hydration bag & tube and use this as a day-pack to hold my GoPro and accessories when I ski. The compartments let me organize and find my stuff. I really appreciated this bag when the weather warmed up suddenly and I had to remove my fleece sweater and managed to stuff it inside the pack.
Would this be good for hiking and how does...
Would this be good for hiking and how does it compare to the Dakine Girls Amp 8l?