Durable leather mittens with removable liner gloves and side zippers that allow for a quick escape.
Your snowboard winter setup isn't complete without a pair of the Dakine Skyline Mittens. Designed for comfort, warmth, and convenience, these stellar mitts feature removable liner gloves with touchscreen compatibility. Simply unzip the mitten and slide your hand out, protected by the removable liner, to quickly text your buddy before you get off the lift.
Equipped with durable, water-repellent leather palms and a DWR coating, the Skyline mittens keep your paws well-protected from the elements while you hunt for powder stashes in the trees or carve turns down fresh groomers. High-loft synthetic insulation offers comfy warmth on chilly lift rides while the nose-wipe thumb panels come in wicked handy when you've used up all your tissues.
- Water-repellent leather palms
- Nylon and polyester fabric with DWR treatment
- 80g synthetic insulation
- Removable liner gloves, touchscreen-compatible, 280g stretch fleece
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Side zippers for quick escape
- Nose-wipe thumb panels
Share your thoughts
Nice mit, runs small.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Looks like a nice mitten but they run run a bit small. I Normall waer an XL but it was very tight so recommend buying a size larger than normal