It's that temperature where a regular rashguard isn't warm enough, but your shorty is too hot, so do you suffer through the cold, or do you swelter in your spring suit? The answer is neither, thanks to the Dakine Storm Neo-Insulator Men's Long-Sleeve Rashguard. It has a thin neoprene fabric to retain just enough core heat to keep you warm without stifling you.
- 1mm Silver Skin neoprene is stretchy and retains heat without being too warm
- Seamless underarms reduce chafing and rashes in your pits and increases flexibility
- Back bottom hem zipper closure makes it easier to take on and off
- 50+ UPF rating protects your skin from harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
Husband loves this.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this for my husband. We go kayaking and jet skiing a lot and he wears this instead of slathering on the sunscreen. It is very slimming and he seems to really like it. I've washed it and it holds up well there as well. No complaints.
Great neo/rash guard top
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This piece is basically a 1mm neoprene top in the front and back, and a rash guard in the sides and arms. It will give you a little bit more warmth than a standard rash guard.
One thing I really liked on this is the length. This is a few inches longer than other rash guards I have used. In addition, there is zipper closure in the back and the bottom hem is pretty solid, to keep this from riding up on you.
Fitting seemed true to size