- Specially-formulated EVA foam retains its specific density and shape in water of any temperature
- Rolled tail kick gives you power and leverage for advanced moves
- Center arch helps you get a grip
- Premium 3M adhesive helps the pad go on easy (just peel and press) and stay stuck
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got the off color grey cheaper color, serves the purpose great, great price can't complain.
exactly what its suppose to do
looks good, works good, easy to put on.
My Favorite So Far
I've been using this pad for my last three boards and it works beyond great. Normally with Creature or Famous pads I have to wax the pad itself, but this one has great traction as it is supposed to. Gives you a close to the board feel that is often missed with thicker pads. The writeup makes it sound like this is an extra small pad. While it is slightly smaller than normal, by no means would I classify it as a grom pad.
DAKINE Superlite Traction Pad
DAKINE Superlite Traction Pad on a 6'2" thruster