Reach for the sky.
Sometimes a fully insulated jacket is too heavy, and a shell is too light; the Dakine Tandy Jacket comes to the rescue with an insulated core for warmth, letting the sleeve be for optimal mobility. So you can stay comfy and nail that grab all daylong.
- Nylon texture twill with 10K/10K-rated laminate and Teflon DWR coating resists wind, snow, and chill to keep you ripping in comfort
- Taped critical seams prevent leakage at vulnerable boundaries
- Lightweight, compressible PrimaLoft One in the body offers highly effective insulation keeps your core warm; sleeves uninsulated for maximum mobility
- Brushed tricot, tricot, and taffeta lining wicks moisture and is comfy and sleek where you need it
- Storm flap, hem drawcord, and adjustable cuffs seal out wind and snow
- Underarm mesh-lined vent keeps you cool when things heats up
- Attached hood gives you convenient, anytime warmth
- Zip-off powder skirt prevents pow up the back
- Goggle, media, chest, and zippered sleeve pass pockets for easy-access and securing essentials