True on/off-hill crossover backpack.
The Dakine Elias Elhardt Team Heli Pro 20L Backpack lets you carry your board up to your favorite sidecountry zone for a dawn-patrol mission and then carry your laptop to the office in the same pack a few hours later. Designed with all of the Heli Pro's stellar features, the Elias has a batik-inspired print that's designed by pro rider Elias Elhardt himself to show off a progressive, unique style.
- Choice of backpack for sidecountry missions and short snowmobile laps in the backcountry, while also doubling as a pack for school or travel
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you tour, bootpack, or shred
- 20-liter pack features room for your avy gear, snacks, hydration, spare goggles, puffy jacket, and other small essentials
- Top entry provides easy access to your gear
- 600D polyester and 600D recycled PET fabrics offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and eco-friendly good vibes while you head out the resort's sidecountry gates
- Retractable cable ski carry for convenience
- Elias Elhardt Heli Pro enables diagonal ski carry or vertical snowboard transport
- Hydration compatible technology ensures you stay well hydrated
- Fleece-lined top pocket holds your goggles or shades
- Organizer pocket helps keep your gear in place and easy to get to
- Non-padded sleeve fits most 15-inch laptops when you use the Heli Pro as a pack for school or while you travel
- Integrated rescue whistle in the sternum strap helps you alert others to danger or your whereabouts