Shred through the most brutal blizzards without batting an eyelash.
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert for guaranteed dryness
- Primaloft insulation delivers maximum warmth at minimal volume for a low-profile glove that's still super toasty
- Leather palm and fingers for durability and dexterity
- Hook-and-loop closure dials in a secure fit and helps prevent intruding snow
Share your thoughts
Not for me, but maybe for you.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am a photographer that works primarily in the backcountry so I need gloves that I can operate camera gear through. I ordered a small as I usually wear a small but found them too long in the fingers and tight in the wrist - not ideal for easy on and offs. They were too bulky and not right for me, but for someone making laps on a chairlift they would be great!
Love me some Dakine!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm a huge dakine fan....that being said they still haven't let me down. I got a medium glove and it fit great. The gortex does just what it is supposed to- Keeping those hands dry!