A durable, cleverly-designed travel backpack that keeps you well-organized throughout your travels.
Since you have a full day of air travel ahead of you, pack up the Dakine Terminal Backpack with all of your essential electronics to keep you occupied while you play the waiting game or chill out on the plane. This intuitively-designed 31-liter backpack features an internal padded sleeve for your laptop or tablet, internal and external document sleeves, a cleverly-designed organizer pocket, and a plethora of other pockets that keep you well organized while you travel or drive cross-country.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps, breathable Dri Mesh back panel and shoulder straps, and an adjustable sternum strap offer all-day support, comfort, and a just-right fit while you endure a transcontinental flight or hang out in the terminal waiting for your flight
- 31-liter backpack size has more than enough room for your tunes, movies, laptop, spare clothes, flip flops, snacks, hydration, travel documents, and other essentials
- Front panel unzips three-quarters-of-the-way to revel the main compartment for easy access
- 600D polyester and 420D nylon dobby fabrics offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and quality
- External pockets include a travel document sleeve, back panel security pocket, organizer pocket, fleece-lined sunglass pocket, and a water bottle pocket that provide superb convenience when you travel or hit the road
- An internal padded laptop sleeve keeps your laptop or tablet well protected from the bumps and scraps of air, bus, or car travel
- An internal document sleeve holds your passport and other important travel documents