Since you have a full day of air travel ahead of you, pack up the Dakine Terminal Backpack with all of your essential electronics to keep you occupied while you play the waiting game or chill out on the plane. This intuitively-designed 31-liter backpack features an internal padded sleeve for your laptop or tablet, internal and external document sleeves, a cleverly-designed organizer pocket, and a plethora of other pockets that keep you well organized while you travel or drive cross-country.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps, breathable Dri Mesh back panel and shoulder straps, and an adjustable sternum strap offer all-day support, comfort, and a just-right fit while you endure a transcontinental flight or hang out in the terminal waiting for your flight
- 31-liter backpack size has more than enough room for your tunes, movies, laptop, spare clothes, flip flops, snacks, hydration, travel documents, and other essentials
- Front panel unzips three-quarters-of-the-way to revel the main compartment for easy access
- 600D polyester and 420D nylon dobby fabrics offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and quality
- External pockets include a travel document sleeve, back panel security pocket, organizer pocket, fleece-lined sunglass pocket, and a water bottle pocket that provide superb convenience when you travel or hit the road
- An internal padded laptop sleeve keeps your laptop or tablet well protected from the bumps and scraps of air, bus, or car travel
- An internal document sleeve holds your passport and other important travel documents
Share your thoughts
Is this a good backpack for college? What...
Is this a good backpack for college? What if I have to walk through rain or snow, will my books and laptop get wet?
It would probably work as a college backpack, yes. It is not waterproof so while it would hold up in a light drizzle, your stuff would almost definitely get wet in a downpour or sustained snowstorm.
Does this backpack fit laptops that are...
Does this backpack fit laptops that are 17 inches?
Thanks for your question.
The laptop compartment dimensions are 15" x 11" x 1.75". A 17 inch laptop will not fit in that compartment, it fits most 15 inch laptops though. If you do not use the laptop sleeve and put the computer in the main compartment instead then a 17 inch laptop should fit just fine.
Buy dakine backpacks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't think I will ever buy a different brand backpack. This was my second dakine (not that my first wore out: its still great). They are sturdy, firm, fully adjustable, made with great materials. Buy one. You will be happy.
Fine backpack, well made, sturdy, great features
No extra shipping fee
Great shopping experience