Warm, waterproof, and smartphone-compatible ... what else do you need?
- Insert: Gore Tex® Waterproof / Breathable
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 140 / 280g ] [ Mitt 140 / 350g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot lining
- External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Touch screen compatible
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4x4 stretch fleece
- Gore Tex guaranteed waterproof breathable insert
- High loft synthetic insulation
- Rubbertec palm
- DWR coated shell
- Removable smart phone compatible glove liner
- Short cuff
Share your thoughts
appears to be well made
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Nice looking glove but way too long for my short, stubby fingers.
Wicked bar the tiny wrist entry
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This glove appears to be designed for people with tiny, tiny knuckles. The glove fit beautifully once on, but the mission was getting it on in the first place. With the liner out, it was okay (but cold at 0C for someone like me with poor circulation). Once using the liner, it was unwieldy to pull the first glove on, and a serious struggle to pull the second on.
Despite the fantastic waterproofing and build, it's hard to recommend unless you've got narrow hands for your finger length. The non-short version with a wider entry and pull tab tightening would be a safer bet.
2013 version reviewed