The big January storm's eyeball-freezing temps keep everyone in the lodge, except for you. Your DAKINE Torque 1/4-Zip Top's heavyweight micrfleece polyester works under your insulated ski jacket to keep you toasty and dry during the constant onslaught of faceshots.
- Heavyweight polyester microfleece fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit keeps the fabric against your skin for the best warmth and wicking performance
- 1/4-length zipper enables easy on-off and a little venting during hikes or tours
- Tall collar ensures efficient warmth retention and hip length keeps the snow out of your ski pant
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable day of skiing or riding
- Zip chest pocket holds shades or goggle cloth
Share your thoughts
med = XL
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
At 5'7" and 170lbs, I usually wear med in base and mid layers and occasionally large in outer/shells (depending on brand/cut etc). the medium torque seems closer to an XL to me. it's loose in the chest, long in the arms, and comes almost to my knees. otherwise it's warm and seems well made, and could work well as long as you size accordingly.
Small was too big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Small was more like a Medium and I had to return it.
Warm and fits great but sheds
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got two of these, black size medium for cold weather snowboarding. They fit great for an athletic build as I have and are very warm. The only down side is that they shed, so I have lots of black lint-like particles all over my pants. The chest pocket is great for a phone, mp3 player, wallet, etc. Would've rated it 5/5 if not for the shedding.