The big January storm's eyeball-freezing temps keep everyone in the lodge, except for you. Your DAKINE Torque 1/4-Zip Top's heavyweight micrfleece polyester works under your insulated ski jacket to keep you toasty and dry during the constant onslaught of faceshots.
- Heavyweight polyester microfleece fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit keeps the fabric against your skin for the best warmth and wicking performance
- 1/4-length zipper enables easy on-off and a little venting during hikes or tours
- Tall collar ensures efficient warmth retention and hip length keeps the snow out of your ski pant
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable day of skiing or riding
- Zip chest pocket holds shades or goggle cloth
Share your thoughts
Small was too big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Small was more like a Medium and I had to return it.
Warm and fits great but sheds
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got two of these, black size medium for cold weather snowboarding. They fit great for an athletic build as I have and are very warm. The only down side is that they shed, so I have lots of black lint-like particles all over my pants. The chest pocket is great for a phone, mp3 player, wallet, etc. Would've rated it 5/5 if not for the shedding.