The peak can get pretty nippy during mid-winter powder days, so slip on the DAKINE Torque Bottom to combat the shrinkage of your ... shredding skills. This heavyweight microfleece layer not only feels super smooth but holds in your body heat, dries quickly, and resists odor so you can wear it throughout the week-long storm.
- Heavyweight polyester microfleece fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your bottom fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit keeps the fabric against your skin for warmth and wicking performance
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable day of skiing or riding
- Handwarmer pockets hold small accessories and cold fingers while you hang out in the lodge after the lifts close