The DAKINE Vault 23L Backpack serves lean, tight organization, and it carries your gear for the daily grind in easy comfort. This bag is awesome for walking or biking to school or work.
- Tough polyester with suede accents throws out hardcore durability and gives you a polished look
- Padded laptop sleeve protects your computer
- Deployable water bottle pockets holds your beverages
- Fleece-lined cell phone pocket cushions your mobile
- Compressions straps keep your load tight and secure
Share your thoughts
Dakine does it again!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Well, I've gotta give it to them. Dakine has nailed it with this pack. I was worried it wouldn't work for me because I work at the hospitals and I wanted it to look professional enough that I could use daily at work. No problem. I've had it for 2 weeks and have already gotten multiple compliments on it and am stoked at how comfortable it is. I'm a bigger guy, 6'4 and I hate the 25-30L packs that make me look I'm carrying my daughter backpack to grade school. It's tall enough that it will hold everything from my laptop, notebooks, ipad, and presentation folder. It's wide enough to cover whatever size I'm in for without looking small on my back. Plus the load compression straps on a work backpack are AWESOME.
I would recommend that bc.com upgrades their description to an accurate 25L not 23.
Any other pictures showing the compartments...
Any other pictures showing the compartments of the bag?