The DAKINE Women's Watercolors Short-Sleeve Rashguard keeps the sun from damaging your shoulders and back while you await your turn down the steep waterslide ride. While everyone else either slathers on the sunscreen every half hour or slowly turns shades of dangerous red, you just enjoy all the rides.
- Strong, durable Lycra fabric feels smooth against your skin, dries super-quick, and provides unrestricted movement when you surf, swim, wakeboard, or waterslide
- Flatlock seams eliminate annoying chafing issues
- UPF 50-rated fabric shields your skin from the sun's dangerous UV rays
- Front and back body sublimation and cap sleeves add a touch of hip style
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this for my 12 yr old grand daughter to wear to camp ( with board shorts). She is at an age where she is a little self conscious and she doesn't like to wear skimpy bathing suits. Plus they are SO VERY active she feels the need to be covered, and this shirt was PERFECT! It is pretty and cool looking AND serves her needs. She got TONS of compliments on it too!