The family who skis together be's together. Something like that ....
Keep Junior's little hands toasty warm all season without blowing your entire vacation budget. The DAKINE Yukon Mitten uses a tough nylon and polyester shell with an even tougher polyurethane palm to hold off abusive snowball fights and snowman construction, and high-loft synthetic insulation makes a full day of skiing more fun and comfortable for both of you.
- Druable DWR-coated nylon and polyester construction
- High loft synthetic insulation locks in heat even when wet
- Tough polyurethane palms can stand up to Junior's winter abuse
- Soft tricot lining feels good against the skin
- One-hand cinch gauntlet for easy fit adjustment
Share your thoughts
These are a little thin
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My kids love these and they fit well, they do seem to be a little on the thin side for the colder days but overall they keep their hands dry and toasty.
My kids review would say "there cool"!