You didn't get up before the sun to spend the day in a wet jacket.
You would be riding the first lift of the day, but you've already hiked to a prime stash and are getting ready to drop into your second lap before the lifts are even running. Your DAKINE Zone Jacket serves up serious protection from winter weather so you can relish in early-morning, backcountry beauty without getting soggy after your first lap.
- Toray nylon fine twill with DWR finish serves as your first line of defense against the weather
- Breathable Entrant laminated membrane shields you from moisture and allows water vapor to escape
- 15K-rated fabric will keep you dry in hefty snow storms and when you're neck-deep in powder
- Fully taped seams stop water from sleazing in between fabric panels
- Strategically placed liner fabrics boost breathability and moisture management
- Extended drop tail keeps you covered when you're riding low
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents get rid of excess heat
- Drop hood shields your face and your ears from the wind
- Zip-off powder skirt prevents snow from migrating up your back
- Internal wrist gaiters and adjustable cuffs keep snow and cold air out of your sleeves
- Lots of pocket space including goggle and media pockets hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
Solid ski jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Purchased this jacket at the beginning of last season and wore it everyday on the slopes. I went from an insulated goretex jacket so I wasn't sure this would be warm enough. It has exceeded expectations! Light enough that you can wear just a tshirt underneath on a spring day but at the same time warm enough with a base-layer and shirt on below freezing days.