You didn't get up before the sun to spend the day in a wet jacket.
- Toray nylon fine twill with DWR finish serves as your first line of defense against the weather
- Breathable Entrant laminated membrane shields you from moisture and allows water vapor to escape
- 15K-rated fabric will keep you dry in hefty snow storms and when you're neck-deep in powder
- Fully taped seams stop water from sleazing in between fabric panels
- Strategically placed liner fabrics boost breathability and moisture management
- Extended drop tail keeps you covered when you're riding low
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents get rid of excess heat
- Drop hood shields your face and your ears from the wind
- Zip-off powder skirt prevents snow from migrating up your back
- Internal wrist gaiters and adjustable cuffs keep snow and cold air out of your sleeves
- Lots of pocket space including goggle and media pockets hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
Solid ski jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Purchased this jacket at the beginning of last season and wore it everyday on the slopes. I went from an insulated goretex jacket so I wasn't sure this would be warm enough. It has exceeded expectations! Light enough that you can wear just a tshirt underneath on a spring day but at the same time warm enough with a base-layer and shirt on below freezing days.