Last line of defense in the war against winter.
If the mountain is the battlefield and your snowboard is your weapon, then the DC Boys' Amo 13 Snowboard Jacket is your ammunition, keeping you going run after run. 5K-rated polyester fabric and critical seams taped keep moisture out, while 120g synthetic insulation keeps warmth in, so you never have to retreat to the lodge.
- 5K-rated polyester microtwill fabric protects against harsh winter conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 120g poly-insulation keeps you toasty
- Taffeta lining feels soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit means you won't be swimming in your jacket
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Two hand and two chest pockets, as well as one interior pocket give plenty of room to store snacks and other stuff
Share your thoughts
I hate conspicuous brand placement...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
at least the hood partially covers the gigantic DC. My son liked the bright pattern, but we had to return because it was huge. He is a size 8 now and I ordered the large for room to grow for next year. It fit me and I'm a womens m/l! We will exchange for the medium and hopefully that will be good. Quality was decent-no complaints. I'll be able to spot him on the slopes no problem. Paying for the return is always annoying--will probably try to find it on another website that pays for it first although this is a pretty good price