Firepower for cold park days.
Fight off the winter morning chill with the DC Amo 13 Snowboard Jacket. 60g insulation keeps you warm for early morning park laps, and mesh-lined underarm vents allow excess heat to escape when the sun starts beating down in the afternoon.
- 5K-rated micro twill poly fabric is durable and sheds water
- Critical seams taped keep moisture from seeping in
- 60g polyfill insulation helps fight off cold
- Standard fit allows plenty of room to layer underneath without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Attached hood with soft taffeta lining extends your protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Hook-and-loop tab adjustable cuffs fit over your gloves
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket store goods
Share your thoughts
Great jacket for all conditions
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought beginning of last season- Lots of cold weather riding, kept me plenty warm. Very durable.
Whats awesome? well the price for one thing I guess, along with, oh i dont know, the other awesome things about it. I could tell you what they are but that would not teach you to learn about its awesomeness for youself. How are you going to get yourself out of this predicament? you're just gonna have to buy one of these yourself and find out!!!
stop reading review and start adding to your cart, I mean really.
Chuck Norris approves of this review!
Buy any of the colors, except the blue/green one. That's mine.
Awesome jacket. Kept me warm in subzero temps, and dry on the mountain all weekend.
The inner lining is so effing comfy too.
Better than I expected
I just got back from a few days at Copper Mountain and the jacket performed flawlessly. I only wore the shell on the mountain and was plenty warm, but a liner worked on colder days too. The wind didn't cut through me as I went down the mountain and i stayed dry. I would recommend to anyone because it's affordable, looks nice, packs away tightly, durable (so far), and no complaints. The only thing is that it ran a little large for me based on the measurements, so i had to go down in size.
Insane jacket. It's relatively waterproof, breathable, and it looks so sick. It's comfortable, warm in cold temps, not to hot on spring days, sick color ways. Everything you could ask for.
This Jacket is amazing! I've used it many times in the sub zero temperatures and i was so warm, no joke best jacket I've ever owned! looks good, feels good and Does the job!
you send this to Norway?
you send this to Norway?
dogfunk can not ship DC products out of the US. you can always check what they can ship in the help section under shipping.