Look good and stay dry on the hill with the DC Amp Snowboard Pant. 10K-rated fabric and fully taped seams keep you dry for your all day riding pleasure, and the heather herringbone weave and subtle styling details, such as the exposed Metalux zippers, add a touch of class to your shredding ensemble.
- 10K-rated heather herringbone fabric has a street-style look to it
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Brushed tricot lining is comfy and adds warmth
- Standard fit allows room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of your kicks
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and two back pockets allow room to store goods
- Shant Control drawcord allows you to cinch your pant leg up so you don't step on it
- Exposed Metalux cargo zippers add a subtle touch of style
Share your thoughts
How do these fit compared to burton cargo...
How do these fit compared to burton cargo sig fit?
standard fit: Classic fit that feels good in any environment. This style is comfortable yet functional without looking too baggy. New articulated elbows and knees are featured on all styles to suit your movements at best.