Scream down the pipe or park in this shell cargo pant.
Whether you're lapping up the terrain park, screaming down groomers, or cruisin' with the family, the DC Men's Banshee 14 Snowboard Pant isn't bogged down with unnecessary bells and whistles. It's fabric will handle yard sales, snow flurries, and extended snowball fights, and its standard fit leaves plenty of room for you to move and layer underneath when the sun's not shining.
DC's shant control feature uses a special drawstring on the pant's interior to shorten your pant-leg cuffs and keep them from dragging and getting trashed while you tromp through the parking lot. Mesh-lined vents ditch excess heat when you build a kicker in the backcountry or ride nonstop top-to-bottom runs. Boot gaiters, snapped hem boot gussets, and boot lace hooks keep your pants secure and prevent snow from creeping up your legs when you ride while multiple pockets stash your small riding essentials and a lift pass hook secures your day or season pass.
- Polyester fabric (10K/10K), taped critical seams
- Polyester herringbone and polyester twill fabrics
- Standard fit
- Shant control (adjustable pant-leg drawstring)
- Mesh-lined vents
- Boot gaiters, snapped hem boot gussets, and boot lace hooks
- Multiple pockets and a lift pass hook
Share your thoughts
"Legion Blue" is not really blue at all
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Not sure how these pants feel or work, but the legion blue is way less blue than in person. They are much more green in person, the online photo is not even close. Don't know why, my camera doesn't even pick up how green it is.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
High quality materials.
And that's all for now.
Will test it in few weeks