With a softer flex, lightweight core, screaming fast sintered base and the smooth-riding abilities of a seven-radius sidecut, the DC Women’s BFF Snowboard ensures that your days on the hill are filled with spins, presses, slashes, and face shots. This twin-tip all-mountain women’s snowboard also features a vertical strip of carbon and KEVLAR® between the binding inserts for added stability at speed and in chunky snow, so you can focus on finding the mountain’s best features to play on.
- Aeron core is a superlight vertically laminated Aspen core with pop and power with a low profile in the tip and tail for a low swing weight
- Fluid Drive flex mapping adds strips of KEVLAR and carbon between the binding inserts for a smooth, stable ride with rapid-fire response while still retaining a freestyle-specific flex
- Seven Radius Sidecut improves edge hold and helps reduce catch-free landings and take-offs
- Dual-Radius tip & tail improve float in pow, make presses easier, and still ride aggressively when you are cruising at mach speeds
- Soft flex and narrow width make this DC board easy to maneuver in and out of the park
Share your thoughts
Do you bet prices for this board? I can...
Do you bet prices for this board? I can get it cheaper from a local store where i live.
email them and you'll get a faster response and better answer. FYI there are a lot of sites out there with dirt cheap prices but none come close to the kind of customer service dogfunk has
Dogfunk is unsurpassed by anyone in the industry. Unlimited return policy, the greatest customer support group anywhere, and extremely quick shipping makes this company unbelievable. There is no reason to buy from anyone else.
On the 144 is the dc on the bottom yellow...
On the 144 is the dc on the bottom yellow or red? Because all the other websites that have this board (including the actual dc website) all show the dc to be yellow on the bottom.
Some shops just get limited edition boards that have different bases. So it might just be that Dogfunk has gotten them as that. Or DC just decided to release a run with different bases
i kinda ride a bit of everything- learning...
i kinda ride a bit of everything- learning park, ride groomed and pow...is this board really versatile and how soft is it?
yeah, this board is versatile for sure, but honestly i would go with the GNU B-street over this board hands down or the roxy ollie pop btx... or any roxy BTX board... DC is good but you'll like these other boards a lot better just cause of their camber and magna traction will make learning stuff easier and their way flexy
why is the 150 a $100 more than the 148....
why is the 150 a $100 more than the 148. no fair
certain sizes are on clearance, lower price moves the inventory faster = supply/demand basic economics :)
love this board so much!
love this board so much!