Aaron's weapon of choice for dropping bombs in the city.
When Aaron Biittner takes to the streets, he grabs the DC Ply Snowboard for all his rail-destroying missions. Lock and Load camber utilizes traditional camber to give the Ply plenty of pop and provides a stable platform for locking into presses.
- Lock and Load camber delivers the benefits of traditional camber with lengthened contact points that create larger flat areas at the tip and tail for increased stability and bigger ollies
- Flexalite tip construction is 30% lighter than traditional constructions for reduced swing weight, and biax glass provides a loose feel
- Stratus core is made from snappy, lightweight poplar
- Twin shape makes dropping switch a snap, and Radius to Flat tip and tail provide extra float in pow
- Extruded True base is easy to repair
- Structurn base uses golf ball-like dimples to break water tension for added speed
- Special edition graphic exclusive to Whiskey Militia
- You guessed it: 'Assorted' means you gets what you get color-wise, but the awesome graphic remains the same