DC designed the Brixen Women’s Snowboarding Jacket this season for ripping it up in a storm and grabbing a drink downtown after the lifts stop spinning.
- 10K-rated Exotek waterproof fabric and fully taped seams keep you dry while your friends sit in the lodge waiting out the storm
- Light insulation adds a bit of warmth without extra bulk
- Longer length will keep your butt dry when adjusting bindings
- Powder skirt keeps the weather out and, with the re-designed snap stowage system, the skirt stays out of your way on bluebird days in the park
- Add on the fashionable removable belt and fur to go meet your friends after the lifts stop spinning
- Unzip the underarm vents when you boot up for some freshies
Share your thoughts
Doesn't have a powder skirt
This jacket just arrived so I haven't been ablew to try it out in the snow yet. It looks and feels great, love the colour.
However, it fits slimmer through the hips than I was expecting (a very straight fit), and I can't find a powder skirt as listed in the Tech Specs...??
Has anyone bought this jacket? and loves...
Has anyone bought this jacket? and loves it?
I like the looks of this jacket and colour... need some input - thanks
Bought this jacket from here but live overseas - my mistake as returns difficult. I thought fit was good for sizing. Description does not tell you it has magnetic buttons down the front. The top 2 dont line up so they stay open! The 2nd from top does not line up vertically (obvious manufacturing default), the top one is designed to pull the neck in a bit tighter for windy conditions - but magnets not strong enough to do this!!!!! Very annoyed.
Yeah I've noticed the top magnets do not stay up either, so mine has the same fault as yours.
Did yours have a powder skirt? Mine doesn't even though it is listed in the tech specs and description!