Landing gear for your feet.
- Aerotech Ventilation System uses molded vents in the shell and liner to keep your feet fresh
- Alpha liners feature anatomical J-bars and directional mesh to prevent heel lift and keep your foot from slipping forward
- Liners' Aegis treatment fights bacteria build-up and the consequential odor
- Snow Performance footbeds with Impact G absorb shock on big stomps
- Wraplock design lets you wrap the shell laces around the hardware for customizable zonal locking
Share your thoughts
I picked these up to replace my 2010 Journey boots, that I loved, and was very disappointed. The journey locked my foot in and was form fitted from day one. The ceptor is bulky and has a lot of heel movement. DC impressed me with the journey but that opinion has changed with the ceptor.
These are nice boots! Very comfortable and strong. My burton moto's were too flexible and squeezed the top and bottom of my feet but these feel great and have much more support. I won't go cheap on boots again.
Amazing Shred Boots
With these boots I shred 5 times gnarlier than before. They run a little small so be aware.
Which DC snow boot is better.. The DC...
Which DC snow boot is better.. The DC Ceptor SE or the 2011 DC park boots?