Secret code for 'warm and dry.'
You don't need to be a hacker to realize the DC Boys' Code Snowboard Pant is going to keep you from getting cold and soggy when winter is bringing its worst. With 10K-rated waterproof fabric and 80g synthetic insulation, you can ignore the harsh weather and focus on cracking the code of that frontside 720.
- 10K-rated microtwill polyester fabric protects against harsh winter conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 80g poly-insulation keeps you toasty
- Taffeta lining feels soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit provides plenty of room without being overly baggy
- Mesh-lined thigh vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow from coming up from below
- Two zippered hand and two cargo pockets provide tons to room to store goods
- Shant control system features an internal drawstring to adjust the height of your pants so you can keep your cuffs safe and dry in the parking lot
- Lift pass hook keeps your pass handy so you don't waste any time getting back on the chair