The tools to get the job done.
The DC Code Insulated Snowboard Pant takes the edge off the dead of winter, so you can stick around in the park long after your friends have had to take off to warm their frozen knees. It also means you be snatching up all the fresh lines in the deserted trees after all the non-insulated riders have called it quits.
- 10K waterproofing holds off light rain and snow
- Lightweight synthetic insulation keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- Cargo pockets for tons of storage space
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Brushed mesh lining wicks moisture and promotes airflow to eliminate clamminess
- Boot-gaiter seals out snow and drafts
- Lift pass hook for easy access