Minimalist style adorned with awesome-ism.
- 5K waterproofing provides adequate waterproofing for fair to moderate days on the hill
- Taped seams along the pant's most vulnerable stretches of stitching seal out moisture
- Taffeta lining wears comfortably and doesn't cause bunching or chafing when teamed up with layers
- Skinny wears with flattering style and moves with total comfort
- Snap hem gusset can be worn flared out over boots or closed up for a boot-cut look
- Boot gaiters keep out invasive snow
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered an XL based on the reviews, I am a tall medium and these were still tight in the waist...
Tight in the thighs
These pants are pretty baggy in the waist and pretty tight in the thighs. There is no stretch to them at all so using them for snowboarding didn't work out so well as they were very restrictive when trying to bend your legs. They kept the water out, and were warm but the fit just wasn't quite right with the thighs vs. waist.