5-star luxury in a jacket.
Pamper yourself with the DC Contra Women's Snowboard Jacket. You'll stay nice and toasty during winter storms with the 80g polyfill insulation, and the faux-bunny fur lining is oh-so-soft and warm so that no matter what the weather, you can enjoy the ride comfortably.
- 10K-rated poly/nylon blend twill fabric blocks out wind and water to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- 80g polyfill insulation keeps you warm on frigid days
- Engineered 'bunny fur' lining is plush and cozy
- Standard fit allows room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Hood has built-in stowable gaiter for when your face gets nippy
- Lycra waist and wrist gaiters keep snow from getting in your jacket
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, an internal media pocket, and an internal mesh stash pocket hold the goods
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i got the tribal print version. the color and pattern is amazing, but i wish it was more form fitting. it fits well on my hips but doesn't pull in at my waist so i look boxy.
Not the color it appears
I absolutely loved this jacket until it arrived for one reason and that was because of the color. I ordered it in red which it appears in the photo, but it is actually a pink/salmon color. The jacket is awesome, built in face mask, tons of pockets, really legit jacket that i considered keeping it. but i am just not a pink girl and had to let it go. Would have been great in red!