There's no sense in getting yourself all riled up when you're wearing the DC Shoes Men's Relaxed Fit Denim Pant. Sure, your boss is riding you about your TPS report and the guys in the mail room lost your client's package ... again, but hey, don't sweat it. Just toss your feet up on old Mr.Moneybags desk and tell him that everything is good. Once he sees the bang-up job you did on the latest LEAN project you'll be sitting on a corporate-sponsored yacht in the Bahamas—guaranteed.
- Relaxed cut falls a little more on the loose side without looking so baggy that you'll be mistaken for someone who forgot their pant size
- Cotton and spandex blend material gives you the cool-weather comfort of cotton and the flexible stretch of spandex
- 17-inch leg opening leaves plenty of room around your ankle without looking baggy
- Zip fly makes it easy to get down to business when nature calls
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I usually have trouble fitting my legs into most current pant styles, but these things fit perfectly. Glad that I don't have to settle for a ridiculous baggy-fit.
Quality jeans, the ladies are surprised they're made by DC.