Mark your territory.
Take possession of the mountain riding the DC Devun Pro Snowboard. With this relatively stiff, true-twin all-mountain monster, you're claiming the alpha spot no matter where you're hanging. The Anti-Camber profile gives you float in the pow and stability on big landings as well a playfulness in the park—all requirements of top dog Devun Walsh. Graphics inspired by Devun's home territory (the mountains of British Columbia) feature icons from his pro shredder lifestyle.
- Anti-Camber profile features a long, flat mid that transitions to a 2mm rocker outside your stance
- Slugger Core's ash hardwood (the same wood used in baseball bats) is light yet durable, and is cambered to add pop to the Anti-Camber board
- Radius to Flat shape features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide extra lift should you be lucky enough to stumble onto a powder stash
- Carbon Quadrax laminate uses a four-way fiberglass weave for smooth riding and a stable feel, and Dual Carbon fiber bands running tip to tail for maximum power and control
- Structurn Base structure features a low-friction pattern of small dimples that break water tension so you can glide faster and turn more easily
- 7200 Sintered Supreme base easily absorbs loads of wax, withstands rock and rail damage, and slides fast in any conditions
- The color you receive depends on the size you ride; olive for 154, green for 157, and black for 162
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is aggressive and a ton of fun. It's great for groomers, floats amazing in powder, handles the pipe pretty well, and is a little stiff but it's still fun in the park. Obviously this is not a jib board, but other than that it will exceed your expectations with what ever you throw at it.
The only con is that this board does not make me ride like Devun.