Park rats need not apply.
If crushing powder is your thing, look no further than the DC Devun Pro Snowboard for all your needs. Preferred by backcountry legend Devun Walsh, the Devun Pro's Micro Camber profile features a flat zone between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving feel, with 1.5mm of positive camber at the tip and tail for the pop and power of a traditionally cambered board. Add to that the powerful Slugger Core and snappy Fresh Deck topsheet, and you have a board that's ready to take on some serious backcountry missions.
- Micro Camber features a flat profile between the bindings with a touch of camber at the tip and tail for the pop of a cambered board that is still forgiving and floaty in pow
- Carbon Quadrax fiberglass features carbon stringers for a snappy response
- Slugger Core uses a mix of poplar and ash to create a lightweight, yet powerful feel
- Camber Core shaping has pre-arched wood in the core to give the flat section of the board the stability of a cambered board
- Twin shape makes dropping switch a snap, and Radius to Flat tip and tail provide extra float in pow
- Stoneground 7200 Sintered Supreme base delivers lightning-fast speed and survives hard hits in the park or in the wild
- Structurn base uses golf ball-like dimples to break water tension for added speed
- Fresh Deck topsheet made from natural wood gives it that fresh-out-of-the-wrapper skate deck pop